The Business of Aya Hirano
My position on the situation is as follows:
1. If Aya wants to sleep with a bandmember, that’s her business.
2. If Aya wants to sleep with all of the bandmembers, that’s her business too.
3. If her company wants to drop her before the end of her contract, then one would have to read the contract to see if what she has done is cause enough.
4. If her company decides not to renew her contract because of what she‘s done, that’s their business.
5. If Aya wants to go on Twitter and vent, that’s her business.
6. If Aya doesn’t want to blog on what’s happening, that’s her business.
7. If some fans hate Aya and they don’t want her to be Haruhi anymore, that’s their business.
8. If Kyoani decides not to hire Aya for the next Haruhi project, that’s their business.
9. If some fans still like Aya and want to remain her fans, that’s our business.